Phyto-estrogens are plant-based estrogens that are commonly used for natural breast enlargement. They mimic human estrogen in the body and help grow the milk ducts in the breasts. For successful breast growth, phyto-estrogens are generally taken with other phyto-hormones such as phyto-progestins.
Phyto-estrogens are fairly inexpensive and the choices are many. Those who take phyto-estrogens as part of their NBE routine generally take it as an herbal supplement though phyto-estrogens can be found in foods like cereal and tofu.
List of Phyto-estrogens for Breast Enlargement
- Pueraria Mirifica is the most potent of phyto-estrogens on the planet and is generally taken as a stand alone herb for breast enlargement. It only grows in Thailand and is a popular breast enhancement option in many Asian countries. Read more: Pueraria Mirifica: Breast Enlargement Super Herb
- Soy is a phyto-estrogen that is easily found foods like tofu, edamame and soy milk. There is much debate on whether or not soy is good for your body and NBE overall. Some say that soy lowers thyroid function which is not good for NBE but others say that the isoflavonoids found in soy are beneficial to breast growth. Many NBE’ers in Asian countries drink soy milk as part of their NBE routine. We recommend doing your research and deciding for yourself if you would like to add soy to your routine.
- Shatavari (asparagus racemosus) is a species of asaparagus found in India. It a popular phyto-estrogen used in ayurvedic medicine for breast enhancement and is said to be very effective.
- Hops is a common phyto-estrogen used for breast enlargement. It is also an anti-androgen which are generally taken to decrease the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The hops used for breast enlargement is the same hops that is used to make beer. Read More: Drink Beer, Grow Bigger Breasts?
- Flaxseeds contain some of the highest amounts of phyto-estrogens. It is generally taken as a flaxseed oil supplement. The flaxseeds are also ground up and added to smoothies and other foods like salads.
- Red clover is a phyto-estrogen that is taken for natural breast enlargement because of it’s phyto-progestin properties as well. Phyto-progestins are said to help grow the milk glands and round out the breasts.
- Licorice has many benefits for breast enlargement. It is a phyto-estrogen, phyto-progestin, anti-androgen and also used to increase prolactin levels in the body.
If you choose to use phytoestrogens as part of your breast enlargement routine, here are some tips to help you get started.
- ramp up – start with a low dosage and work your way up to the full dosage. Usually over a period of a week or two. This will give your body a chance to get used to them and lessen the chance of any side effects like headaches and dizziness, if any.
- take breaks – estrogen receptors in the body can get overloaded and not respond properly after continued use of phyto-estrogens. It is a good idea to take a break and do a Milk Thistle cleanse every few months to clear receptors and give them a break.
- don’t over do it – more is not always better with NBE. All you need is one phyto-estrogen. You don’t want to overload your estrogen receptors. When using herbs for breast growth, you will most likely need to create a blend of herbs for successful breast growth which include a mix of one phyto-estrogen, one phyto-progesin, etc.
Phyto-estrogens and Cancer Risk
There is some debate on whether or not phyto-estrogens cause cancer. Some believe that the type of phyto-estrogens found in herbs like Pueraria Mirifica can help prevent cancer while other believe that any type of phyto-estrogen has the potential to feed cancer cells.
To be safe, if you have a history of estrogen cancer in your family, it is recommended that you do not take phyto-estrogens. But no worries – there are a number of non-hormonal ways to grow bigger breasts like using a breast enlargement pump or massaging with a good Volufiline™ cream.