The Chi Breast Massage has been a popular massage technique among NBE’ers to help increase breast size naturally. But there is another breast massage technique that is just as popular – the Female Deer Breast Massage. The name is a little weird but this massage technique is simple to do and only takes a few minutes each day.
The Female Deer Massage is based on the women’s qi gong exercise, the Female Deer Exercise. The Female Deer Exercise is said to increase vitality, sexual health and pleasure, as well as increase fertility. The exercise involves pelvic contractions similar to kegel exercises, acupressure on the vagina and breast massage. We will be focusing on the breast massage which is said to increase circulation, release hormones, and strengthen ligaments and muscles in the breasts.
Female Deer Breast Massage
Right hand on right breast, left hand on left breast. Massage can be performed simultaneously or one side at a time if arms get tired.
- Rub hands together to create warmth
- Start by placing hands on the inner side of each breast or between the breasts (similar to picture above).
- Move hands down, then up around the outer sides of the breasts to the top of the breasts and then back to the center of the chest. This is one full rotation. Your hands should be drawing a circle around your breasts with the nipple being in the center of the circle.
Twice a day – once in the morning and once in the evening for minimum of 36 rotations and maximum of 360 rotations.
- Massage should be performed on bare breasts, no clothes on.
- Lightly skim the surface of the breasts. The breasts should not move while doing the massage.
- Avoid nipples when doing this massage as nipples can be sensitive and easily stimulated.
- Do everyday except when menstruating.
Similar to the Chi Breast Massage, the motion of the Female Deer Breast Massage is inward. So that would be clockwise on the right breast and counterclockwise on the left breast. Doing massage outward is said to decrease breast size but according to my naturopath, before starting your massage set, you should do 10 rotations outwards. She recommended this because doing the outward rotations with help clear the lymphs and prepare your breasts to receive the full benefits of the massage. Otherwise, it may cause blockages if you jump right in with doing a full set of inward massage.
For additional massage techniques, check out our new book Breast Massage and Acupressure – available at Amazon!