If you know anything about natural breast enlargement, you know that breast massage is essential for successful breast growth. Whether your routine consists of pills, pumps or creams, massage is a must even if you can only squeeze in just 5 minutes a day. Massage helps to increase circulation in the breast area which helps to bring nutrients and other goodies from your breast enhancement products to the breasts which helps them grow.
A favorite among NBE’ers is the Chi Breast Massage. It is said to be one of the easiest and most beneficial massages you can do as part of your breast enlargement routine. In case you never heard of the Chi Breast Massage, read Chi Breast Massage for Breast Growth.
The Chi Breast Massage is super easy to do and only takes a few minutes a day. But – if you are wanting to kick it up a notch, below are two additional techniques you can add to your breast enlargement routine.
Knead Some Boobs
Hand position: Both hands focusing on one breast at a time.
- With left hand, glide from outer side of left breast towards the nipple in a horizontal motion.
- With right hand, glide from bottom of left breast up towards the nipples.
- Repeat, alternating hands in a smooth continuous motion.
Duration: One minute on each breast.
Hand position: At the same time – left hand on left breast and right hand on right breast.
- Cup breasts in each hand.
- Gently push up and in towards your chin.
- Hold for a few second then gently release.
- Repeat motion.
Duration: 10 times or more
Notes: It is recommended that you perform this technique every time you remove your bra to help get the blood flowing back in your breasts.
Breast Massage Tips
- Your breasts are very delicate so be gentle on them.
- Avoid the nipples as they are delicate and sensitive.
- Be sure to use an oil or lotion for added comfort and benefit.
- Warm hands before performing a massage technique by rubbing them together.